Monday, November 17, 2014

Free write

For my free write blog post I really wanted to talk about how much I enjoyed looking at everyone's different lesson plans on characterization. I feel I am slowly but surely starting to get a feel for how to really structure a class when it comes to creating lesson plans. I never realized how much time and effort it takes for teachers to really make sure they have their students attention. However, this particular module I really enjoyed looking up different lesson plans for characterization. Characterization I feel can be really fun when doing lessons with elementary school kids. When reading, kids are always looking out for their favorite characters. Characterization lets students reflect about why they like certain characters in the book. It gives them the ability to compare how they are similar to the characters they picked. It helps student's even realize a little bit more about themselves. I am really looking forward to creating our own module next!

No comments:

Post a Comment