Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Drafting

All I have to say is...thank goodness for drafting. As a college student when you have 5 papers, a midterm, and a test, due in one day drafting is your best friend. I always try my best when first doing a paper because the better I do the least I have to really edit. However, I love creating drafts because I know if i mess up I can still always fix it. I am so thankful that rough drafts are due before final drafts because it gives me a chance to really look over what I've written. Also, when I get back a draft I am able to see how I can improve on my writing and what I could have done better.  It's important to have drafts when writing because ALL writers make mistakes. Even some of the best writers mess up with grammar, organization, basically anything. Drafting helps you to see mistakes you might not have seen when you first wrote a paper. I really REALLY am thankful for the drafting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment